The not so beautiful part of charm bracelets? They can tend to get pricy, especially as you add on more and more to it. That’s where Soufeel comes in and saves the day. Soufeel is a retailer that provides quality charms for a really reasonable price. I chose a leather braided bracelet and six new charms that symbolized something important in my life. Read below the 6 facts about me that led me to choose my charms!
2. A pawprint charm: Those of you who know me personally or follow me on snapchat, know that I have a chocolate lab who adds so much joy to my life! She’s kindof like mine and TJ’s first child and we’ve both grown so much since adding a furry baby in our lives. She means so much to us, is the cuddliest thing ever, and if either of us are having a not so great day, she instantly puts us in a happy mood. I really can’t imagine what life would be like without a dog.
3. Hands coming together charm: This charm can mean a lot of different things to different people. For me, I wanted a charm that symbolized something intangible and important. I think of my support system as a whole and the importance of my family and friends. They’ve always been there for me and whenever they need help, I’m there for them. Even the community as a whole coming together and helping each other in hard times is a very important thing and inspires me to be a better person.
4. Love charm: This charm is engraved with the words “I learned what love is from loving you”. Yeah, yeah.. it be can seen as mushy gushy but I love it. I won’t bore y’all a love story right now but love is everything and this can have different meanings to people. So, obviously I had to get a charm that symbolizes what life is all about.
5. A grapes charm: When I think of grapes, I think of my mom and dad. They grow their own grapes and make wine and I love wine and I love my parents so clearly this charm was needed on my bracelet. Basically, it reminds me of my parents and all they’ve done for me (which is A LOT).
6. An anchor charm: An anchor symbolizes many things to me. To me, it symbolizes being confident in who I am as a person and the decisions I make. When you are unsure of who you are, you can find yourself drifting amongst chaotic tides and currents rather than maintaining calmness and stability. The anchor also symbolizes hope and was the symbol for Delta Gamma!
You can get 5% off anything at Soufeel with the code ‘Blog5’. Hope everyone has a great weekend!