New York, New York
I can’t believe Mother’s Day is in less than two weeks. While I wish I could treat my mom to a trip to NYC to spend a spring weekend here with me, that will have to wait! But for now, there are a lot of great options online to send to the moms in your life. Personally, I’m sending my mom one of her favorite photos framed from Artifact Uprising along with some smoothie cups from Daily Harvest.
(1) ALOFreestyle Sweatshirt – the most cozy sweatshirt made for all lounging needs! I have this high-quality sweatshirt in 4 colors and haven’t been able to find anything that compares! The inside is super soft and ALO is a great place to splurge on your mama!
(2) Halluci Cross Band Slippers – the absolute hands down best slippers with the memory foam insole and perfect for all the time we’ve been spending at home!
(3) Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer – one of the most popular hair products on the market right now and Caitie (part of the PITP team) raves about it. She says it’s an “amazing product through and through gives the perfect blowout. It takes a few times to get a hang of how to give the best volume but dries my hair amazingly “!
(4) Kopi Mug & Warmer Set – to always keep her coffee warm on those busy mornings!
(5) Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase – to give her a instant boost of luxury while she gets her beauty sleep. This silk pillowcase also allows for better absorption of skin products into the skin as opposed to a regular pillowcase.
(6) simplehuman Mini Countertop Mirror – because who doesn’t need a great magnification mirror when getting ready?!
(7) Barefoot Dreams Cozy Robe – perfect for cozy mornings at home during this time! If you’ve never treated someone to Barefoot Dreams anything, it’s basically a no-fail gift idea.
(8) Reah Leather Backpack – the perfect bag for all the many errands she runs on the daily or even just a nice walk to the park.
(9) Chemex Classic Pour Over – an affordable coffeemaker to make as much coffee as she needs to make it through the day.
(10) Afloral Faux Olive Branch Tree – olive trees are trending for the home right now and they help add some brightness and natural feel to any room!
(11) Magnolia Table Cookbook – so she can master all the recipes by the time the whole family can get together again.
(12) Daily Harvest Gift Box – such a great gift that eases the hassle of making breakfast while staying at the top of her health game! I’m a major fan of the smoothies.
(13) Anthropologie Salt & Sand Scented Candle – No better time to make your home smell fresh with a new candle.
(14) Madewell Ashcroft Sunglasses – here’s to summer!
(15) Skylar Scent Club – sign her up for a monthly membership so she can receive a new, clean scent every month. The gift that keeps on giving! You can also gift her a set of scents along with a giftcard so she can choose which scent she wants full-size. Can’t recommend this brand enough for perfume with cleaner ingredients.
(16) Janna Low Top Sneaker – high quality white sneakers are another no-fail gift idea! This style is a spring essential (looks great with dresses, pants, you name it and these are 40% off).